Trusted Personal Injury Lawyers Standing Up For You
Did you suffer injuries in an accident after a trucker fell asleep at the wheel? Did a negligent driver cause a collision that left you or a loved one injured? Was a family member lost in a fatal car crash, forever changing the course of your future?
If someone caused you and your family to suffer financial, emotional or physical losses, seek the help of a compassionate and professional personal injury attorney.
Fighting For Maximum Compensation Following A Serious Accident
At Molly Burke Law Office, PLLC, understand the struggles you and your family face. After you’ve suffered losses due to another’s negligence, we will help you obtain compensation for those losses, including medical expenses, lost wages and pain and suffering.
We handle a broad range of personal injury claims for clients in Shepherdsville and throughout Kentucky. We can help you if you have been injured in a:
- Car accident: Traffic is heavy on the Interstate 65 corridor and throughout the area. Bad drivers only increase the likelihood that you or someone you love will be injured in a car accident.
- Truck accident: The Louisville metro area and surrounding counties are a major hub for tractor-trailers hauling cargo up and down I-65. Nearly every semi truck carrying a load between Indianapolis, Chicago and Atlanta must travel through this state.
- Commercial vehicle accident: The south metro area is home to a number of freight and delivery companies, making commercial vehicle traffic heavy and often dangerous.
- Motorcycle accident: If you were injured in a motorcycle accident, our lawyers will work aggressively to uncover the cause of the wreck and to help you seek full and fair compensation for your losses.
- Slip-and-fall accident: Were you injured due to the negligence of a property owner? We help those who have suffered injuries in slip-and-fall accidents and due to other hazards.
Our clients include people who have suffered life-changing injuries as well as those who have lost loved ones in fatal accidents. We will listen to the details of your case, advise you of your options and handle the legal details of your claim so you can concentrate on your recovery.
There Is Too Much At Stake. Call Us Today For Help.
You are under no obligation when you call Molly Burke Law Office, PLLC, to find out if you have a case. Personal injury claims are handled on a contingency basis, which means that if you do not win, you pay nothing.
Send us an email or call us at 502-277-1711 today to schedule your free consultation with a lawyer in our Shepherdsville or Louisville offices or at your location if you are unable to travel.